Frequently Asked Question's
- What is PAYNET
- How do I deposit to my account using PAYNET?
- How can I complete the PAYNET deposit?
- What is the validity period of PAYNET voucher?
- Are there any fees associated with PAYNET deposits?
- How long will it take for my transfer to reach my account?
- Can I withdraw through PAYNET?
- Which currencies does PAYNET transact in?
1. What is PAYNET?
PAYNET is a post-payment service that allows you to securely pay for online services over the counter at PAYNET stores within Mexico.
List of all the Paynet Stores :
- 7 eleven
- Farmacias del ahorro
- Sams Club
- Bodega Aurrera
- Cirulo K
- Farmacia Benavides
2. How do I deposit to my account using PAYNET?
- Log in to your account.
- Go to Cashier and Select PAYNET option.
- Enter or select your deposit amount and bonus code (if applicable).
- Click on Deposit.
- You will be re-directed to a third party website and a PAYNET voucher would be displayed.
- You must use this voucher to complete the payment.
- Funds would be credited to your account within 24 hours after you make the payment.
3. How can I complete the PAYNET deposit?
You can complete PAYNET deposit through online banking, ATMs, Bank Branches, Post offices, Super markets, lottery kiosk etc.
4. What is the validity period of PAYNET voucher?
PAYNET voucher is valid for 3 days from the date it is issued.
5. Are there any fees associated with PAYNET deposits?
No. We don’t charge any fee for PAYNET deposits.
6. How long will it take for my transfer to reach my account?
Funds are added to your account within 24 hours after you have made the payment. If the payment is made on weekends (Saturday or Sunday) , it would be considered for the next working day which is Monday and funds would be credited next day.
7. Can I withdraw through PAYNET?
No. PAYNET is not available as a withdrawal option.
8. Which currencies does PAYNET transact in?
PAYNET deposits can be made in MXN and USD currencies.